Little Adrian Jones was a kind soul and gave so much love to those around him. Unfortunately, that love or kindness was never reciprocated for him. Honor his memory by loving & being kind to one another, help make someones day with acts of kindness and blessings. No act is too small to make someone feel loved. Give others a reason to smile, you never know what people are going through and it just might be the only time they smile that day.
Join us in spreading awareness for child abuse by using Adrian’s kindness cards. They are totally free! Your personal information will always remain confidential.
Cards come standard in packs of 15. If you need more, let us know in the comments section in the order form below. If you prefer to request cards by email, please send us a message at Cards@RememberingAdrian.com
Don’t forget to like & follow our new page and join our new group on Facebook! Tell us how you found your card and show us all the cool ways you’re giving your cards out.
Creative things to do with your cards
- Buy a coffee for the person in line behind you, ask the worker to pass the card on to them with their free coffee
- Help an elderly person with something they need
- Anonymously pay for a family’s meal at a restaurant, giving the card to the wait staff to give the family
- Sponsor a foster child year round or for Christmas
- Put a random amount of money in an envelope, along with a card and give to someone in need or leave it on someone’s windshield.
- Print off inspirational notes and leave them across town, with a card.